• Concept development for sales optimisation with subsequent implementation in the form of a 6-month interim management mandate as sales manager at a medium-sized family business in geometric measurement technology.
• 10 months interim managing director for a private equity investor at a smaller, medium-sized component manufacturer in the metalworking industry with the task of integrating the company into a larger one, harmonising processes and generating a positive operating result.
• Member of the advisory board for a private equity investor in a medium-sized manufacturer of photonic components and project manager for the conception and implementation phase in a sales optimisation project.
• Advising a large, international family-owned company in measurement and testing technology in the analysis-conception and implementation phase in a project to expand the international business development of a product.
• Assisting several private equity firms in pre- or due diligence processes in the mechanical engineering, metrology, and photonics industries for companies with a turnover of 10 to 800 million € per year.
• Project coordinator for the implementation of a new ERP system and the associated process optimisations at a medium-sized manufacturer of optical components.
© 2018 Volkmar Hauser Strategy & Management Consulting